Tired of playing IT manager? Frustrated with various vendors providing various solutions, and always pointing fingers at each other? Is the time you are investing into trying to manage your IT needs taking away from your bottom line?
Hire us and bring all your support needs under one roof, so that you can focus on your business and PROFITABILITY!
Partnering with Hyper Media for your IT Services & Technology Support needs will immediately bring many advantages to your business. Our results driven solutions are complimented both by our technology staff experience and our needs-assessment methodologies, therefor we can quickly and efficiently implement results-proven IT support processes and show you immediate benefits and also increase your overall ROI. Having us focus on your technology needs, means that things will run smoothly and you will save money on unproven technologies and also realize an increase of employee productivity. Finally, you will be able to focus valuable time and resources on increasing productivity and profitability and running your business more efficiently.
Here are some great reasons why people like us:
- We love our clients and love what we do for them:
- We are intensely passionate about technology and solutions that make people more productive. The only thing we like more than technology is the great clients that we have. Without the loyal and supportive clients that have enabled us to grow our business, year after year, we know that we would not have the opportunity to do what we love. So, our clients are #1. This is something that we will never forget.
- We have a large technology tool chest and we know how to use it:
- Being in the technology solutions business for almost 20 years, we know what works and what doesn’t work. After a quick site survey and needs assessment, we can make immediate recommendations to create new efficiencies within your organization. Our specialties include: Hardware/Software support, Web Services, Telephony, Spam filtering, Virtualization, working remotely, cloud storage, virtual private networks, secure data sharing and many more core competencies. We can also deliver connectivity from over 100 providers, including AT&T, Comcast Business, Covad, Global Crossing, Level(3) Communications, Qwest, Sprint, Time Warner Cable, Verio, Verizon, Windstream Communications & XO Communications, to name only a few. Don’t want to deal direct with these providers? No problem, we will handle that for you.
- Vertical knowledge expertise:
- Being in business for a while has it’s advantages. It means that we have worked in a large number of industries and business areas and we are probably more familiar with your business that you think. This means that we are familiar with your needs, know what other businesses in your space might be doing, and we have solutions ready to implement.
- We can help a little or we can help a lot:
- Different clients have different needs, and we understand this. We can support you with a fully-outsourced IT support solution if you have little or no technology support in house, or we can function as a level 2 support for your existing staff. The third option is that you can call us when you need us. We have turn-key support plans or we can design a custom support plan just for you.
- You can finally get back to growing your business:
- Time is a finite resource and if you are here researching IT support options, your probably have other more important things to do within your organization. Taking time from your specific business expertise and creating technology assessment outlines, researching technologies, implementing solutions, testing solutions, training employees, fixing broken or improperly configured services, monitoring and maintaining such solutions, upgrading, and doing it all over again…takes time, patience, product expertise and industry knowledge.
Reach out to us today and let’s discuss how we can save you time and money, all while placing our expert staff in place to support your business. Click here and tell us about your needs, or better yet, call us now at 410-752-9000 x350 and we can discuss your requirements in real time!