Plain and simple. If we could show you we can save 30% to 50% per month on your telecommunications expenses all while receiving better quality phone service and faster internet connectivity, would you be interested? We thought so, please read on!
We offer a very popular telephony platform called 3cx that is revolutionizing the industry. It is widely supported, state of the art and delivers Fortune 500 call features for a fraction of the price of competitors.
3CX Phone System – Why not gain features and save money!
Move to 3CX Phone System – an open standard Windows-based IP PBX that provides superior features, flexibility, Unified Communications and unparalleled mobility at a far lower cost.
Lower call costs and globalize your business by making use of worldwide VoIP providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
Increase mobility by allowing employees to take their extension with them wherever they go.
Improve productivity with superior Unified Communications features, providing office-wide presence, setting up conference calls and desktop call control.
Eliminate expensive telecom consultants with an easy to use web-based PBX console.
Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator
- Costs less to buy and expand
- Greater return on investment
- Use existing hardware and make huge savings
- More features by leveraging Windows technologies
- Hardware & vendor independent – no vendor lock in
- Better fault tolerance through easy backup of your PBX
- 3CX Phone System is more scalable than hardware PBXs
- Better integration with other business applications
- Easily build voice applications that increase productivity
3CX Makes Call Management a Breeze
Extensive Enterprise Level Feature Set
Unparalleled Mobility – Take Your Extension Anywhere
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PABX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- 3CX VoIP Client – simplifies usage and boosts mobility
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- Unlimited extensions
- Windows 2008 server integration – run a PBX virtualized
- BLF – set presence and eliminate phone tag
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- 3CX Bridges – connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel – for easy remote connections
- Fax server
- Unified Messaging – receive voice mail and fax via email
- Instant messaging (chat) via call assistant
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call (Follow-Me)
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Call conferencing
- Call intercept (eavesdropping)
- Call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial by name
- Music-on-hold and announcements