We can provide you with premier server colocation services or dedicated servers. Our 15,000 Sq. Ft Baltimore colocation center offers the best local value possible. It is convenient to all major access roads and minutes from both I-83 and I-95. Please find our full data center details below. For server colocation pricing specials, please click here.
- No signage.
- Secure Parking.
- Easy access from 95 North.
- 24/7 security.
Secure Data Cages
- Custom-configured to meet your specifications, this cordoned-off area is accessible by you and you only.
- Hyper Media provides a customized layout analysis to help you determine the most efficient, optimized arrangement of the racks for your space.
Global SLA & Physical Security
- 99.999+ % Power availability.
- 99.99+ % Temperature & Humidity availability.
- 99.00+ % Cross Connect availability.
- Keycard protocols, round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitoring.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to our data centers. No one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they’re hired.
- Secure lockable cabinets.
- Data center’s HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+2 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Pre-action dry pipe.
- Properly Raised floors.
- Electrical Capacity – 2.4 kVA per cabinet.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, our data center power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS.
- UPS Configuration – N+2 Distributed Redundant Systems.
- Utility Feeders – 2
- Utility Voltage – 480 volts, 3 phase.
- Standby Power – 2 x 750 KW diesel engine-generator power.
- Standby Power Config – N+1.
- Roof rights available.
Core Routing & Interconnections
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in our data center.
- Fiber carriers enter our data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- Direct links to Ashburn & New York connectivity.
- 100MB, 1GB, 10GB cabinet hand off to customer cabinets.
- Cross Connects – Single-Mode fiber, Multi-Mode fiber, CAT5, CAT6, CAT5 (T1) & CAT3 (POTS).
- Metro Connect – Extends choice and reach for carrier & network availability across metro area.
- We require that the networking and security teams working in our data centers be certified. We also require that they be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
- 24 x 7 x 365 remote hands.
- 24 x 7 x 365 access.
Interested in more information or a tour. Please contact us for more information.
Baltimore, MD ZIP codes served – 21075, 21201, 21202, 21203, 21204, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21219, 21220, 21221, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21227, 21228, 21229, 21230, 21231, 21233, 21234, 21235, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21240, 21241, 21244, 21250, 21251, 21252, 21263, 21264, 21265, 21268, 21270, 21273, 21274, 21275, 21278, 21279, 21280, 21281, 21282, 21283, 21284, 21285, 21286, 21287, 21288, 21289, 21290, 21297, 21298.