Why VoIP for your business?
Because VoIP lets you combine voice and data into a single, easy to manage service. Many business owners have heard about VoIP but they’re not sure how it can work with their business.
It’s a step toward greater efficiency and productivity. VoIP allows you to have your phone line on an IP network. Unified communications offers the power of a phone service with a secure network. By combining all of your communications, from voice to data, you can enjoy cost-effective , easy to use business solution full of features that will help you do business better.
VoIP helps you focus on your business. When you switch to an IP based communications system, you’ll find that you’ll increase productivity and allow you time to focus on more important matters than IT. You’ll spend less money on travel by using online conferencing and other tools for better collaboration. Your employees will have more ways to stay connected with easier ways to maintain access to your network, whether at work or at home.
VoIP lets you have many features without paying extra fees. Business rich features such as voicemail, caller id, conferencing, forwarding and follow me are added without paying extra fees. You’ll find that it’s easy to work remotely from any place with an Internet connection.
TOP 5 REASONS TO GET VOIP
- It’s more flexible – VoIP is more flexible than any landline service can ever be. You can scale it up and down as much as you need, and everything is done quickly and painlessly using software means, with no hardware involved. Most VoIP services take care of everything, all you need to do is choose your subscription.
- It’s easier to set up and manage – Setting up a VoIP service is as easy as installing the software on your computer(s) – once you have an Internet connection up, you’re ready to use phone and message service through VoIP right away. VoIP management is also very easy – even if you have a full-sized call center, all you need to do most of the time is make sure the software is up to date and you have enough bandwidth with your ISP provider.
- It offers more features – VoIP services offer a lot more features for the money you pay – you can have complex setups that would’ve never been possible using a traditional landline phone service. Moreover, call waiting, redirection, hold and any other features are done on your computer, which makes them easy to setup and manage.
- It is higher quality – The quality of calls is most often better via VoIP than using landlines – the reason is that everything is turned into digital signals before it gets transmitted through the cables, which leads to no degradation – this is why you can have high quality voice and video calls over the ocean.
- It’s cheaper – All things considered, VoIP costs much less than traditional landline services, especially if you’re setting up something big like a tech support center. There’s no need to hire people to manage any hardware, and the computers responsible for routing the calls can be simple off-the-shelf machines, because most of the work is done by the software.