Discover the Advantages of 3CX – our Software Based VoIP IP PBX.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
3CX Phone System – Why not gain features and save money!
Move to 3CX Phone System – an open standard Windows-based IP PBX that provides superior features, flexibility, Unified Communications and unparalleled mobility at a far lower cost.
Lower call costs and globalize your business by making use of worldwide VoIP providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
Increase mobility by allowing employees to take their extension with them wherever they go.
Improve productivity with superior Unified Communications features, providing office-wide presence, setting up conference calls and desktop call control.
Eliminate expensive telecom consultants with an easy to use web-based PBX console.
Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator
- Costs less to buy and expand
- Greater return on investment
- Use existing hardware and make huge savings
- More features by leveraging Windows technologies
- Hardware & vendor independent – no vendor lock in
- Better fault tolerance through easy backup of your PBX
- 3CX Phone System is more scalable than hardware PBXs
- Better integration with other business applications
- Easily build voice applications that increase productivity
3CX Makes Call Management a Breeze
Extensive Enterprise Level Feature Set
Unparalleled Mobility – Take Your Extension Anywhere
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PABX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- 3CX VoIP Client – simplifies usage and boosts mobility
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- Unlimited extensions
- Windows 2008 server integration – run a PBX virtualized
- BLF – set presence and eliminate phone tag
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- 3CX Bridges – connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel – for easy remote connections
- Fax server
- Unified Messaging – receive voice mail and fax via email
- Instant messaging (chat) via call assistant
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call (Follow-Me)
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Call conferencing
- Call intercept (eavesdropping)
- Call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial by name
- Music-on-hold and announcements
Contact us today and let us show you how we can save you money and increase the reliability of your communication infrastructure. We commonly save companies 30% or more than what they are currently paying, all while they gain many more features.