3CX provides integration with Hubspot via easy and straightforward server-side configuration with the 3CX API for CRM. The integration provides many benefits to users of 3CX and Hubspot, including:
- Contact Synchronization – inbound calls from external numbers trigger a CRM contact lookup to add to 3CX Contacts and automatically show the caller name on your phone’s display when receiving the call.
- Call Pop-ups – when using the 3CX Web Client, the customer record is displayed automatically when you receive a call.
- Call Journals – calls are logged as CRM call records.
- Create a new contact automatically when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Click to Call – launch calls directly from Hubspot via 3CX, using the 3CX Browser Extension.
This guide takes you through the required steps to setup your Hubspot with 3CX.
Important: Due to Hubspot API limitations, contact lookup is performed only on contacts, not companies, using the main contact phone number only, not the mobile or fax number.