3CX provides integration with Zendesk via the 3CX API for CRM. The configuration is done server-side, in an easy and straightforward way. This integration provides these benefits to users of 3CX and Zendesk:
- Contact Synchronization – Inbound calls from external numbers trigger a contact lookup in your CRM, and contact details are added to 3CX Contacts. This way, the caller name is automatically shown in your phone display when you receive the call.
- Call Pop-ups – When using the 3CX Web Client, the customer record is brought up to you automatically when you receive an inbound call.
- Call Journals – Calls are logged as call records in the CRM.
- Create a new contact automatically when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Click to Call – Launch calls straight from Zendesk via 3CX, using the 3CX Browser Extension.
This guide takes you through the steps required to setup your Zendesk CRM with 3CX.