3CX provides integration with Zoho via the 3CX API for CRM. The configuration is done server side, in an easy and straightforward way. This integration provides many benefits to users of 3CX and Zoho, these being:
- Contact Synchronization – inbound calls from external numbers trigger a CRM contact lookup to add to 3CX Contacts, so the caller name is automatically shown on your phone’s display when receiving the call.
- Call Pop-ups – when using the 3CX Web Client, the customer record is brought up to you automatically when you receive an inbound call.
- Call Journals – calls are logged as CRM call records
- Create a new contact automatically when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Click to Call – launch calls straight from Zoho via 3CX, using the 3CX Browser Extension.
This guide takes you through the steps required to setup your Zoho with 3CX.